Sale & Appointment
How to share prepaid items between multiple customers?
Scenario: Customer A and Customer B are willing to share their purchased prepaid with each other for usage.
1. Click on Customer
2. Click on CUSTOMER
3. Select a customer (Customer A) and click on the pen icon to Update
[!] It can be anyone from the sharing group
4. Tick Sharing Account checkbox
5. Click on APPLY or other disk icons to save changes
6. Make sure the changes have been saved
7. Copy the code from the Sharing Account field
[!] You can assume SA code is one sharing group code
8. Click on CANCEL
9. Select another customer (Customer B) and click on the pen icon to Update
10. Tick Sharing Account checkbox
11. Paste the copied code into this field
12. After pasting, you must choose previously mentioned customer (Customer A)
[!] You can apply this code to anyone who wants to share their purchased prepaid
13. Click on APPLY or other disk icons to save changes
14. Make sure the changes have been saved
15. [Optional] To check if they are sharing the prepaid, buy any prepaid item as Customer A
16. [Optional] In another sale ticket, select Customer B and click on “Use Prepaid”
17. Hover the mouse cursor on the “i” icon to show its owner
In this example, Service 100 from TK02784 is purchased and owned by Customer A
18. [Optional] To check if Customer B can share prepaid as well, buy any prepaid items.
19. [Optional] In new ticket, select Customer A and check prepaid list.
In this example, Service 100 from TK02785 is purchased and owned by Customer B
Last update: July 2023